Thermocouple and Millivolt Input, Dual Alarm
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
IntelliPack alarms compare inputs against userdefined limit setpoints to control built-in relays.
Each unit offers a selection of input ranges and alarm functions to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions. Alarm functions available on all models include on/off controller, limit alarm, window alarm, deviation alarm, rate-of-change alarm, and peak/valley detection.
Setup is very easy. IntelliPack alarms are configured through a user-friendly Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP/2000 program. Field adjustments and recalibration are quickly performed with front-panel push-buttons and status LEDs. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Integrated microcontroller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 software configuration speeds setup and replacement.
- Push-button reprogrammability facilitates changes in the field without a host PC.
- Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements.
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise.
- Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter.
- Dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time.
- Operating temperature: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F).
- All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).