Double-wide ARCX box, ARCX 4000 series, i5 processor, dual PMC/XMC sites
Manufacturer's part number :
Intel® Core™ i7 or i5 CPU
The ARCX mission computer is a customizable-off-the-shelf, SWaP-optimized deployable solution. This rugged, small form factor box is manufactured to IP67 standards for a dependable, sealed system with a cableless and fanless design. Employing Intel Core i7 or i5, the newest generation of multi-core Intel processors delivers significant performance advancements.
Thick circuit boards and advanced thermal management allow the computer to operate reliably under hostile conditions. This rugged computer can withstand extreme shock and vibration tested to MIL-STD-810 specifications. Typical applications include military/aerospace deployable systems such as: vetronics, C4ISR, payload management, as well as command and control for drones and robotics.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Rugged, embedded computer with 4th generation Intel Core i7/i5 processing
- Single or double PMC/XMC expansion site versions
- Sealed to IP67 standards against dirt and water
- Shock/vibration tested to MIL-STD-810G specifications
- Customizable expansion and optional power filter
- MIL-DTL-38999 high-density connector front panel