Extreme Rugged™ PC/104 Single Board Computer, with Intel® Atom™ E3815 (1C), 1.46GHz, 5W
Manufacturer's part number :
ADLINK is pleased to announce the new PC/104 Single Board Computer CM1-BT1-E3815. With a single processor running at 1.46 GHz with up to 4GB DDR3L at 1066/1333 MHz SO-DIMM. The ADLINK CM1-BT1-E3815 delivers top-of-the-line performance with efficient power consumption that targets Industrial Automation, Digital Signage, Transportation, Energy and Military applications requiring industrial-grade stability.
The ADLINK CMx-BTx family offers various bus type options. PC/104, PC/104-Plus and PCI-104 variants are available. Each SBC supports VGA and 18/24 bit single/dual channel LVDS. ADLINK´s CMx-BTx is suitable for harsh environments. It is designed to withstand 50G shock and 12G vibration per MIL-STD-202F. Most variants support the extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
The CM1-BT1-E3815 features up to two Gigabit Ethernet ports, up to two SATA or one SATA and one mSATA, one USB 3.0/2.0, two USB 2.0, up to four RS232/485 COM ports, 8 GPIOs and HD Audio.
Paired with ADLINK’s SEMA Cloud (Smart Embedded Management Agent) device-to-cloud platform that enables remote monitoring, control and management, the CMx-BTx is an ideal building block for developing IoT devices with a secure connection to the cloud.
View our wide range of Single Board Computers
View our portfolio of PC104 / PC104 plus
See all products from our supplier Adlink
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Single core Intel® Atom™ E3815 Series Processor System-on-Chip
- Up to 4GB DDR3L SO-DIMM at 1066/1333MHz (Non-ECC)
- Supports VGA and LVDS
- 1x mini-PCIe with mSATA and USB capability
- Up to 2x GbE, 2x SATA 3Gb/s, 1x USB 3.0/2.0, 2x USB 2.0, 4x RS232/485/422, 5.1 channel HD-Audio, 8x GPIO
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA)
- Standard OS support: WES7, WEC7, WES8, Linux Yocto, VxWorks
- Available BSPs: WES7, WEC7, Linux Yocto, VxWorks