Ethernet Analogue Output Module, 16 channel analogue current output
Manufacturer's part number :
These EtherStax I/O units provide a rugged, high-density, and high-speed solution to interface analog output signals. Each unit provides 16 high-level analog current outputs to control various industrial devices.
Typical applications include driving indicators, display devices, and chart recorders. The outputs can also control variable speed drives, solenoid valves, motors, positioners and other actuators. Another common use is for re-transmission of analog signals to remote SCADA, PLC, or DCS systems.
EtherStax units are built and tested for high reliability and dependable performance in hostile environments. Available in an aluminum enclosure or as an open circuit board, both formats stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- 16-channel high-density analog output
- 3-way isolation and surge suppression
- High-resolution 16-bit D/A
- High-speed updates of less than 4 milliseconds for all channels
- Built-in loop-back circuit verifies outputs
- On-demand self-test verifies calibration
- Web browser configuration
- Peer-to-peer i2o communication output target device for Model ES215x inputs