8GB DDR3 - SDRAM SO-DIMM
Manufacturer's part number :
This Swissbit module is an industry standard 204-pin 8-byte DDR3 SDRAM Small Outline Dual-In-line Memory Module (SO-DIMM) which is organized as x64 high speed CMOS memory arrays. The module uses internally configured octal-bank DDR3 SDRAM devices. The module uses double data rate architecture to achieve highspeed operation. DDR3 SDRAM modules operate from a differential clock (CK and CK#). READ and WRITE accesses to a DDR3 SDRAM module is burst-oriented; accesses start at a selected location and continue for a programmed number of locations in a programmed sequence. The burst length is either four or eight locations. An auto precharge function can be enabled to provide a self-timed row precharge that is initiated at the end of a burst access. The DDR3 SDRAM devices have a multibank architecture which allows a concurrent operation that is providing a high effective bandwidth. A self refresh mode is provided and a power-saving 'power-down' mode. All inputs and all full drive-strength outputs are SSTL_15 compatible.The DDR3 SDRAM module uses the serial presence detect (SPD) function implemented via serial EEPROM using the standard I²C protocol. This nonvolatile storage device contains 256 bytes. The first 128 bytes are utilized by the SO-DIMM manufacturer (Swissbit) to identify the module type, the module's organization and several timing parameters. The second 128 bytes are available to the end user.
View our wide range of Memory / Storage products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Swissbit
Quote and availability
- 204-pin 64-bit DDR3 Small Outline Dual-In-Line Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM module
- Module organization: single rank 128M x 64
- On-board I2C temperature sensor with integrated serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- Gold-contact pads
- This module is fully pin and functional compatible to the JEDEC PC3-10600 spec. and JEDEC- Standard MO-268. (see www.jedec.org)
- The pcb and all components are manufactured according to the RoHS compliance specification [EU Directive 2002/95/EC Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)]
- DDR3 - SDRAM component Samsung K4B1G0846G
- 128Mx8 DDR3 SDRAM in PG-TFBGA-78 package
- VDD = 1.5V ±0.075V, VDDQ 1.5V ±0.075V
- 1.5V I/O ( SSTL_15 compatible)
- 8-bit pre-fetch architecture
- Programmable CAS Latency, CAS Write Latency, Additive Latency, Burst Length and Burst Type.
- On-Die-Termination (ODT) and Dynamic ODT for improved signal integrity.
- Refresh. Self Refresh and Power Down Modes.
- ZQ Calibration for output driver and ODT.
- System Level Timing Calibration Support via Write Leveling and Multi Purpose Register (MPR) Read Pattern.