Over-Voltage Protection Switch
Manufacturer's part number :
The AAT4684 OVPSwitch™ is a member of Skyworks' Application Specific Power MOSFET™ (ASPM™) product family. It is a P-channel MOSFET power switch with precise over-voltage protection control, designed to protect low-voltage systems against high-voltage faults up to +28V. If the input voltage exceeds the programmed over-voltage threshold, the P-channel MOSFET switch will be turned off to prevent damage to the output load circuits. The AAT4684 is available with an internally programmed over-voltage trip point or as an adjustable version programmed by two external resistors.
The AAT4684 also includes an under-voltage lockout (UVLO) protection circuit, which will put the device into sleep mode at low input voltages only consuming < 1μA of current.
The AAT4684 is offered in a small Pb-free, 12-pin TSOPJW package and is specified for operation over the -40°C to +85°C ambient temperature range.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Skyworks
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Over-Voltage Protection Up to +28V
- Fixed or Adjustable Over-Voltage Protection Threshold
- 3V Under-Voltage Lockout Threshold
- Fast OVP Response:
- 1μs (Max) to Over-Voltage Transient
- Low Operation Quiescent Current
- 30μA Typical
- 1μA Max in Shutdown (Disabled)
- 100m Typical (130m max) RDS(ON) at 4.5V
- 1.8A Maximum Continuous Current
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Available in TSOPJW-12 Package
How wireless works