Configurable AC/DC multi-output power supply, XRB, Excelsys Technologies
Manufacturer's part number :
The XR family of low acoustic noise medically approved power supplies provides up to 600W in a slimline 1u x 260mm x 89mm package. Ideal for acoustic sensitive medical equipment, the XR family carries full safety agency approvals to EN60601-1 and UL60601-1 3rd Edition, meeting the stringent creepage and clearance requirements in this compact package. Providing up to 8 isolated outputs, the XR family is the most flexible power supply in its class and brings affordable configurable power to the 200-600W medical market.
The XR family consists of 3 powerPac models in 200W, 400W and 600W power levels. Each powerPac model may be populated with up to 4 powerMods selected from the table of powerMods shown below. Simply select your appropriate powerPac and powerMods to get your instant custom power solution.
This slimline product boasts unrivalled power density, providing significant system space savings. Combined with ultra-high efficiencies, the XR family provides system designers with flexible instant solutions that significantly shorten system design-in time.
View our wide range of AC/DC products
View our portfolio of Power supplies
See all products from our supplier Excelsys Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low Acoustic noise 39.8dBA
- EN60601-1 3rd edition approved
- Less than 300μA leakage current
- 150μA option available
- 4000VAC isolation
- Ultra high efficiency, up to 89%
- Extra low profile: 1U height (40mm)
- Plug & Play Power - allows fast custom configuration
- Individual output control signals
- All outputs fully floating
- Series / Parallel of multiple outputs
- Few electrolytic capacitors (all long life)
- 5V bias standby voltage provided
- Standard Xgen product options include: Conformal Coating, Low Acoustic Noise, Low Leakage Current, Extra Ruggedisation, Connector, Cabling & Mounting options, Thermal Signals and Reverse Fans. See Section 4.10 for more information