Configurable AC/DC multi-output power supply, XHA, Excelsys Technologies
Manufacturer's part number :
The XH family of high temperature power supplies provides up to 600W in an extremely compact 1U x 260mm x 127mm package. Designed as a configurable power supply, the XH family employs the innovative plug and play architecture that allows users to instantly configure a custom power solution in less than 5 minutes.
The XH family is ideal for use in harsh environments where there can be high ambient temperatures and wide temperature fluctuations. operation at higher temperatures is made possible through employment of leading edge technologies and cooling techniques, making it possible for the XH to achieve unprecedented efficiencies of up to 90%.
The XH family consists of 2 powerPac models ranging in power levels from 400W to 600W. Each model may be populated with up to 6 powerMods selected from the table of powerMods shown below. All configurations carry full safety agency approvals. UL60950 and EN60950 2nd edition and carry the CE Mark.
View our wide range of AC/DC products
View our portfolio of Power supplies
See all products from our supplier Excelsys Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Ultra high efficiency, up to 89%
- Extra low profile: 1U height (40mm)
- Plug & Play Power - allows fast custom configuration
- Individual output control signals
- All outputs fully floating
- Series / Parallel of multiple outputs
- Few electrolytic capacitors (all long life)
- Visual LED indicators
- 5V bias standby voltage provided
- Up to 600W at 70degC
- Standard Xgen product options include: Conformal Coating, Low Acoustic Noise, Low Leakage Current, Extra Ruggedisation, Connector, Cabling & Mounting options, Thermal Signals and Reverse Fans. See Section 4.10 for more information