Photon Counting Detectors, DAPD
Manufacturer's part number :
Amplification Technologies Inc
Solid State Photomultipliers- Amplification Technologies Inc. has developed a new approach for the detection of low-level signals - multichannel Discrete Amplification Photon Detector (DAPD). DAPD is available in Silicon and InGaAs detectors with TO5 and TO8 package.
View our wide range of Photodetectors
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Amplification Technologies Inc
Quote and availability
- Single photon level sensitivity with high Photon Detection efficiency (PDE) of 50% (Si) or 25% (InGaAs/InP)
- Single Photon detection at room temperature
- Silicon and InGaAs detectors with TO5 and TO8 package.
- Wide spectral range (Si / InGaAs) between UV (300nm) to SWIR (1650nm)
- Relatively flat spectral sensitivity curve
- Excellent voltage and thermal stability
- Wide dynamic range
- Fast response: rise time <0.4ns) even with large active area size of 200µm (InGaAs)
- Applications: PET Scanners, Medical Imaging, Fluorescence Detection, High Energy Physics, Spectroscopy, Biological Sensors, Ladar and Lidar, Homeland Security, Confocal Microscopy, Night Vision...
|Discrete Amplification Photon Detector (DAPD)|
DAPD NIR 5x5 Array+PCB 1550
DAPD Si TO-8
DAPD NIR TEC
RTM DAPD10 Si