Cylindrical Lenses, Positive
Manufacturer's part number :
Positive Cylindrical Lenses are used to focus light to a thin line for effective harmonic generation in nonlinear crystals, in laser scanners, spectroscopy, dye lasers, acousto-optics or other applications. They are the best for circularization of diode laser outputs, energy collection for linear detectors or for coupling to a slit input.
View our wide range of Optical components
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Quote and availability
- Various AR coatings are available for all lenses.
- Other dimensions are available in small and mass production quantities
- Focal length from 100mm up to 1000mm
- Diameter: 10x10mm-20x20mm-30x30mm
- Material: BK7,UVFS
- Round shape cylindrical lens available