Manufacturer's part number :
Lithium Triborate LBOs high damage threshold, wide acceptance angle, good thermal stability and wide transmission range make it ideal for frequency doubling of high power lasers. It is unique in many aspects, especially its wide transparency range, moderately high non-linear coupling, high damage threshold and good chemical and mechanical properties. Its transmission range is from 0.16m to 2.6m.
LBO allows temperature-controllable non-critical phase-matching (NCPM) for 1.0-1.3 m, Type I SHG, and also provides room temperature NCPM for Type II SHG at 0.8-1.1 m. It possesses a relatively large angular acceptance bandwidth, reducing the beam quality requirements for source lasers.
View our wide range of Rods and non-linear crystals
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Quote and availability
- Broad transparency range from 160 nm to 2600 nm
- Relatively large effective SHG coefficient (about three times that of KDP)
- High damage threshold (18.9 GW/cm2 for a 1.3 ns laser at 1053nm)
- Wide acceptance angle and small walk-off
- Type I and Type II non-critical phase matching in a wide wavelength range
- Aperture, Dimensions:3x3mm - 5x5mm - 6x6mm -10x10mm - 12x12mm - 20x20mm -
- Orientation accuracy of cut angle: < 30 arcmin