130 nm - 3.0µm PEM Optical Heads, Aperture 16mm
Manufacturer's part number :
I/CF50 Series I photoelastic modulator use a rectangular shaped modulator optical element. This optical assembly is designed and built to vibrate at a resonant frequency that is determined by its size. Calcium Fluoride as optical material is used to cover the operating range from vacuum UV to near IR.
View our wide range of Laser beam modulation products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Hinds
Quote and availability
- Optical Material: Calcium Fluoride
- Retardation Range for λ/4: 130nm - 2.0µm
- Retardation Range for λ/2: 130nm - 1.0µm
- Aperture: 16mm
- Nominal Frequency: 50 KHz
- Wide acceptance angle (+/- 20°)
- The Optical Head may be used in any orientation desired
- PEM optical heads may be operated in a vacuum
- AR coatings can be provided on a custom basis for any of our modulator optical elements. Both narrow-band and broad-band coatings are available.