BX3105 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo module with embedded antenna
Manufacturer's part number :
The BX3105 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 pre-certified module offers simple and fast integration with free unlimited FOTA and built-in cloud connectivity from AirVantage®, ideal for quickly and cost effectively adding wireless communication.
This module supports 802.11 b/g/n and dual-mode Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), connecting industrial applications requiring a secure connection to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on a single module.
Designed in an industrial-grade common flexible form factor (CF3®), BX3105 enables system integrators to build their devices on the most scalable module platform in the world.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Hostless – Embedded TCP/IP and Bluetooth Stacks with simple UART interface makes it easy to integrate
- Certification – Full regulatory certifications (FCC, RED, IC, JRF, and BQB Bluetooth) for faster time to market
- Common form factor – Compact CF3®, form factor for scalability across technologies including cellular
- Industrial-grade – Built to stay connected in harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Cloud connected – Secure device-to-cloud architecture with AirVantage®
- FOTA upgrades – Includes FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades for the lifetime of the module to keep your deployments optimised and easier to maintain
- Secure boot – Prevents unauthorised code on the target and to keep the connectivity secure
- Interfaces – Includes UART, I2C, SDIO or SPI (Multiplexed), I2S digital audio and GPIOs
- Integrated antenna – Quickly and easily add advanced wireless communications
- Low power – Offers best-in-class low power when not transmitting in sleep and stand-by modes