LC crimp and cleave termination kit
Manufacturer's part number :
With the LC termination kit, graded-index HCS® (GiHCS®) optical fibre in 50/230, 62.5/230, and the original step-index HCS 200/230 µm sizes can be field terminated with LC connectors. Associated insertion loss test kits measure performance after termination.
Easy to learn and quick to connect.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.0 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.0 dB.
- Typical insertion loss @ 850 nm, 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.5 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.5 dB.
- Maximum insertion loss @ 850 nm, 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.2 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® -1.2 dB.
- Typical insertion loss @ 1300 nm, 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.7 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.7 dB.
- Maximum insertion loss @ 1300 nm.
- -40 to 85ºC operating temperature.
- <4.99lb cable crimp retention.
- 1.53 inch overall length (without boot).
- 2.18 inch overall length (with boot installed).
- Compatible with SFP transceivers
- No power, no epoxy, no gels, no polishing
- Minutes to learn, seconds to connect
- Fibre optic specialists not required
- For GiHCS® Optical Fibre Cables