6U VITA 46 VPX , VITA 65 OpenVPX Processor Board Intel® CoreTM i7 2.20 GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
One of first in a new line of VPX products from Artesyn Embedded Technologies, the iVPX7220 features the dual-core 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 2.20 GHz processor (designed for quad-core processor) with integrated graphics and memory controller and the mobile Intel® QM67 PCH with leading edge I/O functionality. This high compute density platform offers both high speed fabric connectivity with PCI Express and Gigabit Ethernet control plane connectivity with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps. On-board memory includes 4GB DDR3-1333 memory (designed for 16GB), embedded USB flash, and 256KB non-volatile Ferroelectric Random Access Memory (F-RAM). Additional connectivity includes up to nine USB 2.0 ports, five serial ports, five SATA ports, 10 GPIO, three Display Ports, VGA and dual XMC sites for maximum flexibility. An optional 2.5' SATA SSD is also available.
The iVPX7220 is a fully rugged single-board computer (SBC) for extreme environments with extended shock, vibration, temperatures and conduction cooling. It is designed for a range of industrial, communication and military/aerospace applications.
The iVPX7220 software support includes Solid and Stable BIOS with password protection and a wide range of operating systems including Wind River VxWorks, Linux, Microsoft® Windows® XPe, Red Hat Fedora, Green Hills INTEGRITY, and LynuxWorks LynxOS.
View our wide range of VPX / OpenVPX products
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Artesyn Embedded Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 2.20 GHz (dual-core or quad core) integrated processor
- Up to 16GB ECC-protected DDR3-1333, soldered down
- Intel® QM67 platform controller hub (PCH)
- 256Kbytes F-RAM
- PCI Express Fat Pipe fabric
- 1000BASE-T or 1000BASE-BX control plane
- SATA, USB and serial interfaces
- Integrated 2D/3D graphics with DVI/Display Port and VGA output
- Two PMC/XMC sites
- Optional rear transition module
- SATA HD and mounting kit available
- Extended temperature -40 °C to +85 °C and rugged variants
- Air and conduction cooled
- VITA 48 REDI two-level maintenance (2LM)