3U OpenVPX Processor Board with Intel Core i7 Processor
Manufacturer's part number :
One of first in a new line of VPX products from Artesyn Embedded Technologies, the 3U iVPX7223 features the dual-core 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 2.20 GHz processor with integrated graphics and memory controller and the mobile Intel® QM67 PCH chipset with leading edge I/O functionality. This high compute density platform offers both high speed fabric connectivity with PCI Express and Gigabit Ethernet control plane connectivity with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps. On-board memory includes 4GB DDR3-1333 memory (designed for 8GB), embedded USB flash, and 256KB non-volatile Ferroelectric Random Access Memory (F-RAM). Additional connectivity includes three USB 2.0 ports, two serial ports, three SATA ports, eight GPIO, Display Port, VGA and one XMC site for maximum flexibility.
The iVPX7223 is a fully rugged SBC for extreme environments with extended shock, vibration, temperatures and conduction cooling. It is designed for a range of industrial, communication and military/aerospace applications.
The iVPX7223 software support includes Solid and Stable BIOS with password protection and a wide range of operating systems including Wind River VxWorks, Linux, Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 2009, Red Hat Fedora, Green Hills INTEGRITY, and LynuxWorks LynxOS.
View our wide range of VPX / OpenVPX products
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Artesyn Embedded Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 2.20 GHz dual-core integrated processor
- Up to 8GB ECC-protected DDR3-1333, soldered down
- Intel® QM67 platform controller hub (PCH)
- 256Kbytes F-RAM
- PCI Express Fat Pipe data plane
- 1000BASE-BX/KX control plane
- SATA, USB and serial interfaces
- Integrated 2D/3D graphics with digital and VGA output
- One XMC site
- Optional rear transition module
- Extended temperature -40 °C to +85 °C and rugged variants
- Air and conduction cooled
- VITA 48 REDI two-level maintenance (2LM)