VME IO expansion board system for up to 6 PMCs
Manufacturer's part number :
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies PMCspan board allows users to customize their exact I/O requirements with Artesyn Embedded Technologies' VME-based CPU modules designed around the PowerPlus architecture.
When a PMCspan board is coupled with an Artesyn Embedded Technologies processor module, the system provides up to six PCI Mezzanine Cards (PMCs), more expansion capability than any other VME-bus processor module. Each PMCspan board supports either two singlewide or one double-wide PMC. By stacking PMCspan boards onto a processor module, a total of four additional single-wide PMCs can be added to Artesyn Embedded Technologies' compute engines - either today or as future application growth demands.
The PMCspan is a standard 6U single-slot VMEbus module that links to its host board via a PCI expansion connector. It supports both front panel and P2 I/O access for customer supplied PMCs.
View our wide range of VME products
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Artesyn Embedded Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Single-slot 6U VMEbus format
- PLX6150 PCI-to-PCI interface bridge
- Support for two single-wide or one double-wide PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) per PMCspan
- Stacking capability
- Front-panel and/or P2 I/O
- Compliant with PCI local bus specification (revision 2.1)
- Injector/ejector handles per VME64 extensions
- Compatible with Artesyn Embedded Technologies' PowerPlus VME series