Qseven Module with AMD Embedded G-series SOC, Quad/dual core CPU
Manufacturer's part number :
Hectronic's H6071 is a COM module based on second generation (Steppe Eagle) AMD Embedded G-series System-on-Chip, SOC, with the powerful Radeon 8000 GPU built in. he Qseven form factor makes H6071 a legacy free module with a full range of contemporary low voltage differential serial interfaces such as PCI Express, USB 3.0 and display interfaces such as DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and Dual 24-bit LVDS.
View our wide range of Computer-on-Module
View our portfolio of Embedded computing
See all products from our supplier Hectronic
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Dual and Quad core AMD Embedded G-Series SOC
- Dynamic Boost functionality between CPU and GPU
- Improved graphics performance (Radeon 8000)
- Configurable TDP (CTDP)
- Optional onboard SSD storage
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Soldered DDR3 RAM memory
- Dual 24-bit LVDS and DisplayPort or DVI or HDMI
- Qseven modules are defined for low cost and ruggedness, with an MXM type edgecard connector interfacing the carrier board.
- H6071 has soldered memory and optional on-board SSD.