Multifunction Loop Calibrator
Manufacturer's part number :
The ADT220 is a highly integrated loop calibrator featuring several patented technologies, the calibrator is an ultra-compact, rugged, and best of all, easy to use hand-held device that will source, simulate and measure loop current, mV/V, loop integrity, and also perform switch testing. Its smart phone-like menu and interface makes it simple and easy to use. The ADT220 is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting various loop devices in the field.
View our wide range of Calibration - Pressure products
View our portfolio of Test and Measurement products
See all products from our supplier Additel
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Measuring and sourcing loop current, mV and V
- Measures loop current up to 30mA with 0.1µA resolution
- Measures voltage signals up to 30V, and mV signals up to 200 mV
- Sources loop current, mV and V
- 24V loop power supply with simultaneous current measurement
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Pressure switch test
- Data statistics and analysis
- Display max, min, peak-to-peak, average, and percentage simultaneously
- Convert data to a real physical value through re-scaling function
- Data logging
- High-capacity storage with up to twenty thousand records
- On-line view, index, analyze, auto-curve, and list the data
- Various sources and converting mode
- Support linear, flow, valve, and 25% stepping source
- Auto-source of ramping and stepping
- Gauge span examination
- 'As Cal' on-site calibration tools
- Four on-site calibration tools preset: loop indicator, sensor/transmitter, signal isolator/converter, and limit alarm/switch
- Support 2W transmitter connection
- Multi lingual interface
- English, Chinese
- Easy to use
- Smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier
- Ultra-compact, size 3.9 inch x 7.6 inch x 2.0 inch (100mm x 192mm x 52mm), and weight 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)
- One hand operation
- Save and manage up to 100 snapshots
- 3.5 inch TFT colour screen
- 4, 5, or 6 digits adjustable display
- Rugged design for harsh environments.
- Passed a 1-meter drop test
- Three year warranty for the ADT 220, and one year for the battery pack
- Misuse protection and Electrical isolation
- Up to 30V voltage on any two sockets and up to 1A current on current sockets will not damage the calibrator. The calibrator will return to normal condition as soon as the voltage or current is removed.
- Measuring, sourcing and loop power circuits are electrically isolated each other.
- Convenient tools
- Calculator, thermocouple converter, HOLD screen lock
- Rechargeable battery
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 15 hours uninterrupted use.
- Battery life will be reduced when 24V is applied.
- The rechargeable battery is replaceable.
- Firmware upgrade
- Support firmware upgrade when available
- 3 years