TrueIR Thermal Imager, 350°C
Manufacturer's part number :
Do away with sub-standard thermal images with our U5855A TrueIR thermal imaging infrared camera. The U5855A is ideal for predictive maintenance activities, from hot spot detection to thermal profiling in industrial or commercial applications and building inspection or medical research applications. With this thermal imager, you get 320x240 Fine Resolution capability but with less than what you’d pay for a typical 320x240 thermal imager. You’d also get to magnify the thermal image of a far-away object by 4 times to reveal finer details and quickly spot problems. Also, take thermal images of close-fit or minute components from as close as 10 cm away clearly and accurately.
The U5855A also comes with a variety of measurement and analysis tools to help you monitor temperature over time, do min and max temperature tracking and more so that you can easily obtain heat patterns, dissipation and etc. The U5855A comes with a built-in quick start tutorial to help you get familiar with thermal imager quickly.
What’s more, with the complimentary TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool, you can easily import, analyze and edit thermal images and quickly generate reports using ready templates. You can also display thermal images, visual images or thermal-visual images side-by-side for further analysis.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Fine Resolution capability delivers 320 x 240 pixels but at the cost of a 160 x 120 pixels detector
- 4x digital zoom to magnify and reveal finer details of a faraway object
- Accurately measure objects and clearly distinguish close-fit components from as close as 10 cm
- Evenly distributed and light weight – 746 gms
- Use SD card to expand storage capacity
- Perform MORE in-camera measurements and analysis
- In-camera monitoring and analysis capabilities with sensitivity (noise equivalent temperature difference) of 0.07° C
- Quick access buttons to frequently used functions like auto-scaling, trigger, torch and laser pointers.
- Customise camera, trigger or playback settings based on your preference (camera works for you, not the other way round)
- In-camera monitoring to monitor temperature trend over time for quality check or diagnostic purposes (monitor process parameters in industrial plant automation.