Mask Limit Testing for 4000X Series Oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
With the fastest architecture in its class, featuring up to 1,000,000 waveforms/sec, you will capture more of those elusive problems you worry about and ensure they don’t ship to customers. With the mask limit testing measurement application, you can quickly test up to 280,000 waveforms per second to a known good waveform with quick go/no-go test results, saving you valuable test time while providing you with more confidence in test results. Test your signals to specified standards, as well as uncover unexpected signal anomalies, such as glitches.
Mask testing on other oscilloscopes is usually based on software-intensive processing technology, which tends to be slow. Keysight’s InfiniiVision scope’s mask test option is based on hardware-based technology. This means that InfiniiVision 4000 X-series oscilloscopes can perform up 280,000 real-time waveform pass/fail tests per second. This provides testing throughput that is orders of magnitude faster than what is available on other oscilloscope mask test solutions, making valid pass/fail statistics almost instantly.
This application test option works with all InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series 2 channel and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
Quote and availability
- Automatic mask creation using input standard
- Easily download multi-region masks and setups based on industry standards
- Test up to 280,000 waveforms per second with the industry’s fastest hardware-based mask testing technology
- Detailed pass/fail statistics
- Test to high quality standards based on “six sigma” in seconds
- Multiple user-selectable test criteria