I2C and SPI Serial Bus Decode, for 4-channel InfiniiVision DSOs/MSOs
Manufacturer's part number :
The I2C and SPI Serial Decode Option for InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes (5000, 6000, and 7000 Series) display responsive, time-aligned, on-screen decode of Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) and 2-wire or 3-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) serial communication busses. The N5423A provides the fastest throughput solution for triggering on and analyzing I2C and SPI serial busses found in a wide variety of embedded designs. You can easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due hardware or software related problems.
This software option works with Keysight 4-channel DSOs, or 4+16-channel MSOs only.
Quote and availability
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I2C and SPI serial busses
- Support for the I2C serial protocol
- Support for the 2-wire and 3-wire SPI serial protocol
- On-screen serial decode synchronized with the serial data waveform
- Hexadecimal display format