Embedded sSerial Triggering and Analysis, I2C/SPI License for 4000 X- series oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The I²C and SPI serial decode option for InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series displays responsive, time-aligned, on-screen decode of Inter-Integrated Circuit (I²C) and 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) serial communication busses. Because it is hardware-based, it provides the fastest throughput solution for triggering on and analyzing I²C and SPI serial busses found in a wide variety of embedded designs. You can easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due to hardware or software related problems. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another. Keysight’s InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data in a time-interleaved “Lister” display. Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and then quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the scope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works with all InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series 2 channel and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
Quote and availability
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I²C and SPI serial busses
- Multiple Bus decode triggering and listing display
- Support for the I²C serial protocol
- Support for the 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire SPI serial protocol
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveforms
- Protocol trigger and hardware-based protocol decode