80MHz Waveform Generator, 1 Channel
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight Technologies 33611A Series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than previous generation DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect.
NOTE: 1-channel generators cannot be upgraded to 2-channel generators.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Unmatched capabilities for generating a full range of signals for your most demanding measurements
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion for more pure signals
- Pulses up to 80 MHz with <1 ps jitter for more precise timing
- 660 MSa/s sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- 14-bit resolution with 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude for greater amplitude accuracy
- 4 MSa/channel standard waveform memory, optional 64 MSa/channel for your longest waveforms
- USB, LAN (LXI-Core), GPIB optional for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network
- Create a waveform from the front panel using the built-in editor
- Capture a waveform from an oscilloscope and download it directly to the generator
- Create a waveform in MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, etc. and download it to the generator