20W Source/Measure Unit for Functional Test, 2-Quadrant, 20V/±1A, 6V/±3A
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies N6782A is a source/measure unit (SMU) designed specifically for advanced functional testing of a device. The ability to modulate the output up to 100 kHz along with capability to source and sink current (2-quadrant operation) makes the N6782A a perfect fit for advanced functional test of a variety of devices such as DC/DC converters, power management units, power amplifiers, and power management ICs. The input stage of the DUT can be stimulated by the fast sourcing and waveform capabilities. While the output stage can be loaded down and measured with the electronic load capabilities, providing a total test solution.
Seamless measurement ranging eliminates the challenges of measuring dynamic currents. With seamless measurement ranging, engineers can precisely measure dynamic currents without any glitches or disruptions to the measurement. As the current drawn by the DUT changes, the SMU automatically and instantaneously detects which current measurement ranges will return the most precise measurement and changes to that range seamlessly. When combined with the SMU´s built-in 18-bit digitizer, seamless measurement ranging enables unprecedented effective vertical resolution of 28-bits. This provides unrivaled productivity gains and insights into power consumption by enabling engineers to see the complete current waveform they have never seen before, from nA to A, in one pass and one picture.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyser (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard. Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Voltage: Up to ±20 V
- Current: Up to ±3 A
- Power: 20 W
- Programming Voltage Accuracy, 20 V range: 0.025% + 1.8 mV
- Programming Voltage Accuracy, 6 V range: 0.025% + 600 µV
- Current, 3 A and 1 A ranges: 0.04% + 300 µA
- Current, 10 mA range: 0.25% + 5 µA
- Output voltage can change in 10 µs or at 100 kHz into a resistive load
- Measurement Voltage Accuracy, 20 V range: 0.025% + 1.2 mV (at 23°C ± 5°C)
- Measurement Current Accuracy, 3 A range: 0.03% + 250 µA (at 23°C ± 5°C)
- Measurement Current Accuracy, 100 mA range: 0.025% + 10 µA (at 23°C ± 5°C)
- Measurement Current Accuracy 10 µA range: 0.025% + 8 nA (at 23°C ± 5°C)