Square profile fabric / foil over foam gasket
Manufacturer's part number :
MIL SPEC number :
MTC's standard gaskets have a polyurethane foam core which is available in four different hardness values (32 / 45 / 70 / 150 kg/cm³). The foam core is covered with a conductive fabric with a copper-nickel metal coating or aluminium foil.
View our wide range of Fabric-over-Foam Gasket products
View our portfolio of EMC / EMI products
See all products from our supplier MTC
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- They are easy to work and can be cut with a pair of scissors.
- They offer high resistance to wear.
- Less connection elements are required between the housing components (thus reducing costs).
- Low contact pressure forces mean that thinner metal plates can be used, which in turn reduces costs.
- They have low surface resistance (< 0.08 Ohm).
- Seals are a cost-saving method of shielding.