FX10 Series 0.5mm Pitch Connectors for Board-to-Board Connections
Manufacturer's part number :
The Hirose FX10 series of board to board connectors has been designed to incorporate an optional ground plate to improve signal transmission characteristics. Signal and ground are arranged in a ratio of 10:1 with the ground plate SMT connected to the board. The ground stability achieved serves to reduce noise. The series has a pitch of 0.5mm and a stacking height of either 4mm or 5mm. When specified without a ground plate the number of signal positions is increased. The series has the capacity to accept 10 Gbps transmission speed making them suitable for SATA, USB 2.0 and PCI express applications.
Configuration: Socket; No Ground plate; No Locating boss; Metal holddown; Specified packaging NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of Board-to-Board products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Connectors incorporating a ground plate for board-to-board connections.
- Signal and ground are arranged in a ratio of 10 to 1 with the ground plate SMT directly connected to the board.
- Reinforced fittings provide greater adhesion to the board, protecting against solder peeling and ensuring a stronger ground.
- Signal contact spacing of 0.5mm produces a smaller connector supporting high-density PCB mounting.
- Mating length of the contact part (signal contacts) is 1.1mm.