Industrial-grade, sensor-to-cloud platform, for cellular-enabled applications
Manfacturer's part number :
Designed specifically for cellular-enabled IoT applications, mangOH™ reference designs provide a sensor-to-cloud platform for rapidly prototyping ideas and getting them to production quickly. This new category of open hardware makes it easy to develop industrial-grade products with vetted components, open source software, and a business-friendly open license enabling users to modify and reproduce the design.
Partnering with the open source Legato™ platform on the WP Series of embedded modules from Sierra Wireless, mangOH delivers 90% of an IoT prototype out-of-the-box so users can begin creating their software and web applications immediately.
In addition to reference designs, the mangOH project released IoT Expansion Cards to provide plug-and-play wireless, wired, and sensor technologies that can be used in final product designs. Integrated seamlessly with Legato, mangOH reference designs automatically detect the IoT expansion cards to load drivers and applications (no integration required, just plug in and start building your apps), as well as providing a data management service that builds local intelligence on the edge as well as pushes data to the big data servers.
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- 61 x 69mm form factor
- 1 IoT expansion card connector
- CF3™ socket for WP and HL modules
- Raspberry Pi shield connector: 26 pin
- Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- WiFi : Dual band 1x1 a/b/g/n with STA and AP
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR, BLE 4.2
- Built-in sensors:
- ARM Cortex-M4 with floating point MCU (192MHz)
- USB 2.0 OTG and USB 2.0 host
- Audio jack with receive and transmit
- Micro SD card slot
- Micro SIM slot
- Single Li-ion Battery powered with battery charger
- DC powered at 5V
- 3D-printable case designs available