Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 190nm-20µm, 15µJ to 70J, 95mm Diameter
Manfacturer's part number :
The QE95LP-H-MB is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 15µJ to 70J. The effective aperture is 95 mm diameter.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 15µJ to 70J at 1064 nm, 150 μs pulse, Single shot
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 15µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 40 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 2 ms
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Diameter Aperture: 95 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 122H x 122W x 98D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.