IEEE 1394 Firewire Receptacle, Right Angle Upright Through Hole
Manfacturer's part number :
Amphenol introduces a new state-of-the-art design in the next generation of high performance communication interfaces for the future. The FireWire serial bus interface is based on the new IEEE 1394 standard technology that includes industries such as consumer electronics and computer peripheral equipment.
Recognizing the needs for the high speed and performance I/O connection system, Amphenol has developed such interconnection systems capable to operate data transmission rates up to 400 Mbps. This affordable, non-proprietary interconnect system for all digital devices, is a truly universal connection.
View our wide range of I/O connectors
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Amphenol - Connectors
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- High temperature plastic material
- Compact, fully metal shielded interconnect system to support ESD protection
- Rated for minimum 1500 mating/unmating cycles
- Hot pluggable for 'plug & play' applications
- First mate, last break for 2 power/ground contacts
- Up to 400 Mbps data transmission rates
- Rugged gold plated ribbon style contacts