Connettori scheda/scheda con altezza di accoppiamento di 1,5mm serie FX12 con doppie schermature
Manfacturer's part number :
The FX12 Series are designed for applications where the board-to-board connection has to be shielded from electrical noise. The built-in shield plates and metal fittings in the plugs and receptacles prevent electromagnetic emission and external interference on the entire 360° periphery of mated connectors. Board-to-Board distance of 1.5 mm and reduced PCB mounting pattern allows use in applications where space is limited. Built-in self-alignment feature in the plug and receptacle allows mating / un-mating in limited spaces whilst indents in the shield plates and contact configuration assure consistency of the mated retention forces irrespective of the contact numbers. A positive 'click' sensation confirms fully mated condition. The series has the capacity to accept 10 Gbps transmission speed making them suitable for SATA, USB 2.0 and PCI express applications. The FX12 Series are suitable for use with pick and place machines and comply with the requirements of the EU Directive 2002/95/EC.
NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of Board-to-Board products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Double shielding structure works effectively to block electronic noise.
- Low profile and space saving design with double shielding structure.
- Secure good insertion workability by self alignment.
- Positive click feeling and high mating retention.
- Nickel barrier layer and sufficiently long distance between the mounting lead terminal area and contact area prevent flux penetration.