Low aging, high precision SMD crystals for RF clock applications
The various packages consist of high-quality SMD crystals in a ceramic base/metal lid, seam-sealed for long-term stability. The lid is grounded via the conductive seal to the spare pads on the base, which assists overall EMI reduction.
Fully optimised for demanding applications
The crystals are fully optimised for RF clock/wireless applications and meet the tight frequency control demands of Bluetooth®, Zigbee® and other WLan/ISM band low power radio applications.
- High precision and quality
- Low ageing and long term stability
- Fully optimised for RF/Wireless applications
- Competitively priced to meet cost/performance ratios
- Available in industry-standard sizes to fit most applications (5.0 x 3.2mm, 3.2 x 2.5mm, 2.5 x 2.0mm, 2.0 x 1.6mm, 1.6 x 1.2mm)
- First-year ageing at ±1ppm at 25°C
- ±10ppm Frequency tolerance at 25°C
- Operable temperature range of -40 ~ +85°C
- ±10ppm stability over an extended temperature range -30 ~ +85°C
- Common RF/wireless frequencies fully developed (depending on package size required)