Élastomères à conduction constante - matériau en feuille
Numéro de référence fabricant :
Constant conductive elastomers are seals for highest demands, composed of a homogeneous mixture of conductive particles in elastomers.
In addition to the excellent electrical properties, these seals offer the highest environmental protection (up to IP68).
If electrically conductive elastomers should be resistant against aggressive substances like hydraulic oils and kerosene it is recommended to use fluor silicone as elastomer.
Stamped parts or moulded parts are produced according to customer needs.
View our wide range of Conductive foam / elastometer products
View our portfolio of EMC / EMI products
See all products from our supplier MTC
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Custom length available
- Optionally available on endless rolls
- Highest environmetal protection (up to IP68)
- Use of fluor silicone if material should be resistant against aggressive substances
- Stamped parts or moulded parts according to customer need