Evaluation Kit, 802.11ac Enterprise Wi-Fi IoT Module, Chip Ant and u.fl
Numéro de référence fabricant :
PremierWave 2050-EVAL KIT-Chip Ant + u.fl
This kit with part number PWGG2052000K includes an evaluation board with installed PW20502 module which has one on-module antenna, one U.FL connector, and one RP-SMA connector. The evaluation kit for the PremierWave 2050 module provides an excellent starting point for evaluating the key features and capabilities of the module. The kit can also be used with other elements of the system to facilitate quick integration via the available interface ports.
Evaluation Kit includes:
- Evaluation board with installed PremierWave 2050 module
- 5V, 1A wall adaptor
- 1 dBi swivel type antenna (1x in PWGG2052000K)
- CAT5 Ethernet cable (10 feet)
View our wide range of WiFi 802.11
View our portfolio of M2M and Wireless
See all products from our supplier Lantronix
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Two DB9 serial port connectors with multi-protocol RS232, RS422, RS485 transceivers at rates up to 1 Mbps. Serial port modes are configured by on-board jumpers.
- One RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port with an integrated PoE regulator to allow powering from a standard POE PSE.
- One mini-type B USB device port connector for 5V input power. This port also has an integrated USB-to-serial converter. The USB-to-s
- A second mini-type B USB device port is available for connection to the PremierWave 2050 module USB 2.0 high speed device port.
- Two USB host ports are available on a dual USB type A connector. One of the ports is USB 2.0 high speed and the second is USB 2.0 full speed.
- LEDs are available for the Ethernet, WLAN, and system status outputs. The Ethernet LEDs are integrated with the RJ45 Jack.
- Access to all logic level IO signals on the PremierWave 2050 via header pins for measurements and connections to other places.