Airflow Sensor, 0 - 200 SLPM, 60 - 200mW, Analog, Manifold Port
Numéro de référence fabricant :
Honeywell Zephyr™ HAF Series sensors provide a digital interface for reading airflow over specified full-scale flow and compensated temperature ranges. The thermally isolated heater and temperature sensing elements help these sensors provide a fast response to air or gas flow.
Zephyr sensors are designed to measure mass flow of air and other non-corrosive gases. Standard flow ranges are 10 SLPM, 15 SLPM, 20 SLPM, 50 SLPM, 100 SLPM, 200 SLPM or 300 SLPM, with custom flow ranges available. The sensors are fully calibrated and temperature compensated with an onboard Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC).
The HAF Series >10 SLPM is compensated over the calibrated temperature range of 0 °C to 50 °C [32 °F to 122 °F]. The state-of-the-art ASIC-based compensation provides digital (I2C) outputs with a response time of 1 ms.
These sensors operate on the heat transfer principle to measure mass airflow. They consist of a microbridge Microelectronic and Micro electro mechanical System (MEMS) with temperature-sensitive resistors deposited with thin films of platinum and silicon nitride. The MEMS sensing die is located in a precise and carefully designed airflow channel to provide repeatable response to flow.
Zephyr sensors provide the customer with enhanced reliability, high accuracy, repeatable measurements and the ability to customize sensor options to meet many specific application needs. The combination of rugged housings with a stable substrate makes these products extremely robust. They are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards.
View our wide range of Airflow products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Total Error Band (TEB): Honeywell specifies TEB, the most comprehensive, clear, and meaningful measurement that provides the sensor's true accuracy. TEB allows for precise airflow measurement, often ideal for demanding applications with high accuracy requirements for precise airflow measurement.
- High accuracy: Ideal for use in demanding applications that require high accuracy.
- Fast response time (1 ms): Allows the customer's application to respond quickly to a change in airflow, important in critical medical (e.g., anesthesia) and industrial (e.g., fume hood) applications.
- High stability: Reduces errors due to thermal effects and null shift, providing accurate readings over time and often eliminating the need for system calibration after PCB mount and periodically over time.
- High sensitivity at very low flows: Provides a fast response time at the onset or cessation of flow.
- High 12-bit resolution: Increases the ability to sense small airflow changes, allowing customers to more precisely control their application.
- Wide airflow range: The industry's broadest airflow range measures mass flow with standard flow ranges of 0-10 SLPM, 0-15 SLPM, 0-20 SLPM, 0-50 SLPM, 0-100 SLPM, 0-200 SLPM, and 0-300 SLPM, or custom flow ranges, increasing the options to integrate the sensor into the application.
- Choice of port styles: Manifold mount, 22 mm OD tapered male fitting, and G 3/8 female threaded fitting provide flexibility to choose the pneumatic connection that is best for the customer's application.
- Linear output: Provides a more intuitive sensor signal than the raw output of basic airflow sensors, which can help reduce production costs, design, and implementation time.
- Wide supply voltage range (3 Vdc to 10 Vdc): Flexible regulated power circuit allows the designer the flexibility to choose the supply voltage that works best in the system.
- ASIC-based I2C digital output: Simplifies integration to microprocessors or microcontrollers, reducing PCB complexity and component count.
- Factory or custom calibration for multiple gas types: Can be factory calibrated for gas types such as dry air, helium (He), argon (Ar), nitrogen (N2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and carbon dioxide (CO2), or custom calibrated for the end customer, eliminating the need to implement gas correction factors.
- RoHS-compliant materials meet Directive 2002/95/EC