BK1823A frequency counters
Supplier: B+K Precision
Technology type: Frequency Counters
The B&K Precision frequency counter series are microprocessor controlled instruments for frequency measurements at high resolutions within a short period of time.
Model 1823A is a reciprocal 2.4GHz universal frequency counter. The LED display can provide nine digits of resolution using the internal 10s gate time. The high accuracy, sensitivity and versatility of this counter make it an extremely valuable instrument to scientists, engineers, experimenters and communications technicians.
Model 1856D provides versatility and reliability for a broad spectrum of laboratory and service applications.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- +1PPM time base stability
- Trigger function
- Frequency ratio measurement function
- Time interval measurement function
- External frequency standard input
- Bright LED display
- Low pass filter
- Line filter
- RS-232C Interface
- RS232 Interface
- Wide measuring range up to 3.5GHz nine digit LED display
- Period mode for accurate low frequency measurement
- Totalize mode permits counting of individual events
- Accurate TCO (Temperature Compensated Oscillator) time base
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer