53200 series rf/universal frequency counter/timers
Supplier: Keysight Technologies
Technology type: Frequency Counters
The Keysight 53200 series of 350 MHz universal and RF frequency counter/timers serve all frequency and time interval measurement needs.
The three available models offer resolution capabilities up to 12 digits/sec single-shot frequency resolution on a one second gate. Single-shot time interval measurements can be resolved down to 20 psec.
All models in the 53200 series offer new built-in analysis and graphing capabilities to maximise the insight and information you receive. Use the connectivity of your choice: LXI-C/Ethernet, USB, GPIB. Additionally, an optional battery is available to increase portability and maintain timebase accuracy.
A BenchVue software license (BV0011B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- 350 MHz baseband frequency
- 6 or 15GHz optional microwave channels
More resolution and speed
- 12 digits/sec
- 20ps single shot time resolution
- Up to 75.000 and 90.000 readings/sec (frequency and time interval)
- Datalog trend plot
- Cumulative histogram
- Built-in math analysis and statistics
- 1M reading memory and USB Flash storage
- LXI-C/Ehternet, LAN, USB, GPIB
- Optianal battery for unstable AC power or timebase accuracy
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer