BK2680 series spectrum analysers
Supplier: B+K Precision
Technology type: Spectrum and Signal Analysers
Spectrum analysers are essential tools for observing the frequency domain of a signal. The 2680 series of spectrum analysers delivers performance and functionality in a lightweight, compact design, suitable for lab and field use.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- 9 to 2.1 kHz (model 2682)
- 3.2 GHz (model 2683)
- High sensitivity -161 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL)
- Low phase noise of -98 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- Low level uncertainty of ±0.7 dB
- 1 Hz minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier and tracking generator standard on all models
- USB host port to store and recall waveform data, setups, and screen captures
- 10.1” wide-screen 1024 x 600 colour display
- LAN and USBTMC connectivity