T9602 series humidity and temperature sensor
Manufacturer's part number :
The T9602 offers the most advanced and cost-effective humidity and temperature sensing solution for virtually any type of application. Based on Amphenol’s capacitive polymer sensor chip and a CMOS integrated circuit with EEPROM are integrated into an easy mount OEM package.
Individually calibrated and tested the T9602 sensor chip performs at ±2% from 20% to 80% RH (±3% over entire humidity range), and is simple and ready to use without further calibration or temperature compensation. T9602 provides linearised output signals in various interfaces to customer requirements – I 2 C interface and PDM convertible to analogue signal.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Water resistant
- Digital or analogue output
- Optional wire length
- Precision and accuracy (±2% RH, ±0.3°C, 14 bit)
- Low current consumption
- Reliable in harsh environments
- Different mounting options
- Energy saving HVAC control – air conditioning, refrigeration, indoor air quality, vent fans, home appliances, humi/dehumidifiers
- Process control and instrumentation – medical instruments, handheld devices, weather stations, food processing, printers, RFIDs