Six-Channel 1x Low Dropout LED Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The AHK3296 is a linear current-sink LED driver, capable of driving up to six LEDs at 20.6mA each. Featuring individual low resistance, low drop-out voltage current sinks, the AHK3296 allows the LEDs to be regulated directly
from a Lithium Ion/Polymer battery without the need for an additional step-up power supply, thereby reducing the
external component count, eliminating switching noiseand maximizing efficiency.
Skyworks Simple Serial Control™ (S²Cwire™) interface is used to enable, disable, and set the LED drive current for 32-level linear scale LED brightness control. To minimize the use of external components the LED current is set internally to a maximum of 20.6mA.
The AHK3296 is packaged in a Pb-free, 10-pin SC70JW or 10-pin TDFN2x2.2 package and operates over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Skyworks
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- Drives up to 6 LEDs at up to 20.6mA each
- Low-Drop Out, Low Resistance Current Sinks
- Typically 40.5mV at Full Scale
- Linear LED Output Current Control
- S²Cwire Interface Single-wire 32 Steps
- Independent LED Current Control for Main and Sub Group
- ±10% LED Output Current Accuracy
- ±3% LED Output Current Matching
- Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Two Package Options: Low Cost SC70JW-10, Low Profile 0.75mm TDFN2x2.2-10
How wireless works