High Efficiency, Six-Channel, 1X/1.5X Charge Pump for White LED application
Manufacturer's part number :
The AAT3369-1 is a low-noise, constant-frequency charge pump DC/DC converter that uses a dual-mode load switch
(1x) and fractional (1.5x) conversion to maximize efficiency for white LED CABC (Content Adaptive Brightness Control) applications. The AAT3369-1 is capable of driving 6 white LEDs at a total 126mA in a wide input range. The current sinks may be operated individually or in parallel for driving higher-current LEDs. A low external parts count (two 1μF flying capacitors and two small 1μF capacitors at IN and OUTCP) makes the AAT3369-1 ideally suited for small battery-powered applications.
Skyworks' S2Cwire serial digital input is used to enable and set maximum current to one of 32 levels for the LEDs. The maximum LED current ranges from 21mA to 0.3mA. A PWM input can also be adopted to dim the LED current from the maximum LED current to 1% of maximum LED current by PWM frequencies up to 100kHz.
Low level at both S²Cwire and PWM inputs shutdown the IC with less than 1μA input current.
Each output of the AAT3369-1 is equipped with built-in short-circuit protection and auto-recover when the fault condition is removed. The soft-start circuitry prevents excessive inrush current at start-up and mode transitions. The AAT3369-1 is available in the Pb-free, spacesaving TQFN3x2.2-18L package, and operates over the -40°C to +85°C ambient temperature range.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Skyworks
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage Range
- Drives up to 6 LEDs with up to 21mA each
- 126mA of Total Drive Current
- Charge Pump with Automatic Switching Between 1x and 1.5x Modes
- Linear LED Output Control
- S2C Interface: 32 Steps from 21mA to 0.3mA
- PWM Interface: Up to 100kHz from 1% to 100% Duty Cycle
- < 1.0μA Input Current in Shutdown
- Small Application Circuit
- Short Circuit Protection
- 0.9MHz Constant Frequency
- Automatic Soft-Start Limits Inrush Current
- -40°C to 85°C Temperature Range
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free TQFN3x2.2-18L Package
How wireless works