Single Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
LCA110L is a current-limited, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
Use the LCA110L to replace mechanical relays, and gain the superior reliability associated with semiconductor devices, which, because they have no moving parts, can offer faster, bounce-free switching in a more compact surface mount or through-hole package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Built-in Current Limiting
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Flammability Classification Rating: V-0
- Surface Mount, Tape and Reel Version Available