Single-Pole, Normally Open 4-Lead SOP OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
CPC1019N is a miniature, low-voltage, low on-resistance, single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay in a small 4-lead SOP package.
Embodying IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's patented OptoMOS technology, the CPC1019N comprises a highly efficient GaAlAs infrared LED that is optically coupled to efficient MOSFET output switches to provide 1500Vrms of input-to-output isolation.
IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's state of the art double-molded vertical construction packaging produces a very compact solid state relay that is ideal for replacing larger, less reliable reed and electromechanical relays.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Low On-Resistance: 0.6ohms
- Low Drive Current: 2mA
- High Load Current: 750mA
- 1500Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- 100% Solid State
- Compact 4-Lead SOP Package
- TTL/CMOS Compatible input
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Immune to Radiated EM Fields
- SMD Pick and Place, Wave Solderable
- Tape and Reel Version Available