Single Channel Uni-stable Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The UNIBLITZ®VCM-D1 shutter driver is ideal for externally timed control of many of the shutter models in our product line. It complies with CE, UL, CSA standards for laboratory equipment. In addition to direct shutter control via the BNC inputs, shutters inputs can also be controlled via RS-232C computer serial ports. The RS-232C feature allows simple daisy-chaining of up to 8 separate drivers units using 810RJ cables (optional).
With a simple front panel key selection, the VCM-D1 can be operated in any one of three modes: (STD) Standard shutter operation exposure determined by external pulse source or switch contact closure; (A) Line interrupt when loss of line power is detected the VCM-D1 powers down. When power is restored it must be manually or remotely reset to resume standard operation; (B) DC interrupt detects break in external switch contact. When continuity is restored it must be manually or remotely reset to resume standard operation.
In addition, it can be used for both normally-closed and normally-open shutter configurations. Exposure control can be activated by external pulse or remote actuator cable such as our 710R (Optional). Reset can be accomplished by external pulse; front panel reset switch or remote actuator cable.
View our wide range of Shutters
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Vincent Associates
Quote and availability
- CE/UL/CSA certified.
- Three modes of operation via front panel key switch.
- Standard shutter operation (STD) exposure determined by external pulse source or switch contact closure.
- Line interrupt (A) with power loss, powers down. When power is restored, unit must be manually or remotely reset to resume standard operation.
- DC interrupt (B) detects break in external switch contact. When continuity is restored, must be manually or remotely reset to resume standard operation.
- Supports normally-open or normally-closed shutter operation.
- All BNC outputs selectable to either active-high or active-low and for control from a rising or falling edge pulse.
- Pulse-on/pulse-off exposure control (BNC, TTL) from external trigger pulse or 710R remote actuator cable (Optional).
- Exposure determined by external pulse (BNC, TTL) or switch contact closure.
- Reset via external pulse (BNC, TTL), front panel reset pushbutton switch, or remote actuate cable.
- Input and output connection via dual RJ45 connector. Units can be easily daisy chained with RJ45 via 810RJ cable (optional).
- RS-232C interface addressable -up to 8 selectable addresses. Allows up to 8 units controlled independently from a single computer serial port.
- Controls all inputs and AUX output.
- Logic state of AUX output controlled via RS 232C input commands (active-high or active-low).
- LOCAL/REMOTE switch provides manual operation of the shutter without requiring removal of external input signals.
- BNC or TTL control of: exposure pulse output: and electronic synchronization output.
- Electronic Synchronization system can be disabled via rear panel function switch.
- Selectable pulse energy for operation of the 35, 45, 65 and 90 mm shutter types.
- SwitchCraft 7-pin shutter interface connector.
- 710A shutter interconnect cable included. (7 pin WPI female to 5-pin SwitchCraft male, 3 meters.
- Black aluminum enclosure with ventilation slots.
- Operates on both 115 VAC and 230 VAC line voltages, three prong plug, manual switching feature provided. Fuse protected.
- Internal fuse protection for all DC output voltages.
- Size (HWD) 2.73 x 5.41 x 8.18 in. (69.3x137.4x207.8 mm).
- Weight 4.0 lbs (1.81kg).