SFP transceiver for IEEE C37.94 teleprotection, 2Mb/s, single mode, 80km
Manufacturer's part number :
The CT-0155TSP-KB8L-E 2M from Coretek Opto Corp. is the high performance and cost-effective module for serial optical data communication applications specified for 2Mb/s. It operates with +3.3V power supply. The module is intended for single mode fibre, operates at a nominal wavelength of 1550nm and complies with multi-source agreement (MSA) small form factor pluggable (SFP). Each module is integrated digital diagnostics functions via an I2C serial interface.
The module is a duplex LC connector transceiver designed to provide an IEEE C37.94 / IEC 62843 link for 2Mb/s intermediate reach applications. The characteristics are performed in accordance with Telcordia Specification GR-468-CORE.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 1550 nm DFB LD
- Data rate: 2Mb/s, NRZ
- Single +3.3V power supply
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- AC/AC differential electrical interface
- Compliant with multi-source agreement (MSA) small form factor pluggable (SFP)
- Compliant with SFF-8472 digital diagnostic monitoring interface
- Duplex LC connector
- Compatible with IEEE C37.94 / IEC 62843 standard