DC Power Analyser System
Manufacturer's part number :
The N6715B DC Power Analyser is a build-to-order system that is shipped as a fully tested and assembled DC Power Analyser. Each N6715B consists of one N6705B mainframe (described below) plus 1 to 4 DC Power Modules and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. To specify which modules you want installed in the N6715B, modules are ordered as options to the N6715B.
The N6705B DC Power Analyser provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705B eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyser also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyser can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705B is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Compliant.
The N6705B offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705B is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705B accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with over 30 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705B include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 150 V, up to 50 A. High-performance sources for the N6705B include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Precision sources for the N6705B include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Source/Measure units for the N6705B include: 20 W; up to 20 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600 W of total power and up to 4 modules. More than 30 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately)
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50 µV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current at up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits
- Data logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 s, max of 500 M readings per datalog
- 4 GB of non-volatile data storage for data log, scope traces, instrument settings