Attenuator, 0 to 11 dB steps
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight now offers a family of higher frequency attenuators for your communications and aerospace applications. Combining low insertion loss with long life and excellent repeatability, these attenuators safeguard your test platform from failures, recalibration, downtime, and lost production.
The Keysight 84904M is a programmable step attenuator with an attenuation range of 0 to 11 dB in 1 dB steps.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Frequency range: dc to 50 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.8 dB + 0.04 dB/GHz (dc to 40 GHz), 3.0 (to 50 GHz)
- Maximum SWR: 1.3 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 34 GHz, 1.8 to 40 GHz, 3.0 to 50 GHz
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB (typical)
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 50 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of 2.4 mm female, 2.4 mm male/female
- Programming connector: 10-pin sockets