AQMLT series shaftless waterproof linear position transducer
Manufacturer's part number :
The AQMLT series are shaft less waterproof linear potentiometers designed to operate in wet/washdown and in-tank environments.
The AQMLT series features an external actuator magnetically coupled to a position feedback element. The magnetic actuator replaces the shaft found in traditional linear transducers, which eliminates the need for additional stroke length mounting space and improves shock and vibration performance.
Precious metal dual wipers, MystR® proprietary conductive plastic, and anodized aluminium housings assure long life and reliable operation in numerous applications.
Intrinsically safe for Class I, II and III Division I, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G for hazardous (indoor/outdoor) NEMA 4 locations. V max.=30 V, I max.=100 mA, Ci=0, Li,=0mH.
View our wide range of Position products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Quote and availability
- 3/8 inch (AQMLT) and 1/2 inch (AQLT) body diameter - Fit in tight spaces and clamps easily to cylinders
- Multiple finger wiper design - Improves shock and vibration performance
- Extruded wiper block guides - Smooth quiet motion; extends operating life
- MystR® plastic element - tested up to one billion operations
- Anodized extruded aluminium housing - Tolerates clamping loads
- Sealed construction - Full performance in hostile environments
- Precious metal contact - Low noise level over entire life
- Absolute continuous measurement - Accurate position at power up