EX60B Series 2.5Gbps Low-Angle Mating / Unmating Interface Connectors
Manufacturer's part number :
Designed for high-speed ap-plications the EX60B series of connectors incorporate a unique rotating mating/unmating guide allowing the portable device to beplaced or removed at an angle, up to 20° max. In addition, the angle mating force is approximately 3N(29 positions), with extremely low unmating forces. Bellow configuration of the contacts guarantees 10,000 angle mating/unmating cycles, without any degradation of electrical and mechanical performance.
Configuration: Receptacle (Male contact); Mating/unmating cycles (Angled 10000 times/Straight 5000 times) NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of Board-to-Board products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Frictionless device removal in rotation with approx. 0 N withdrawal force.
- Unique plug-in connector with rotational shutter.
- Space saving: low profile of 4mm, short depth of 6.8mm.
- High reliability & durability.
- High performance for high speed data transmission up to 2.5Gbps.