Wing Union/Hammer Union Free Flow Pressure Sensor
Manufacturer's part number :
Honeywell's Model 427 wing union/hammer union pressure sensors are rugged devices designed for use with Weco® 1502 (2 in.) fittings for both offshore and land-based oil and gas applications, such as well stimulation and circulation system monitoring.
Model 427's newly designed aperture has a wide and shallow sensing port to handle more viscous drilling mud blends and enable a seamless flow of media through the sensing area. Available with an accuracy level of ±0.2 % BFSL (Best Fit Straight Line), this sensor provides consistent and accurate pressure measurements in challenging drilling applications such as extended reach drilling or heavy crude oil drilling.
Model 427 is constructed as an all-welded, stainless steel assembly with the sensor diaphragm and wing union fitting machined as one part. This helps provide hermetic integrity, which lessens the chance of media leakage vs. multi-piece parts, and increases reliability. The isolated, pressure sensing diaphragm minimizes zero-shift during hammer up and eliminates long term, signal drift in the field. The Weco® 1502 Wing Union compatible fittings are machined of Inconel® X-750, which provides additional durability with highly abrasive and corrosive media, while the Honeywell proprietary stainless steel electrical connection delivers enhanced secondary pressure containment.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Quote and availability
- Free flow pressure port design with wider aperature for more viscous media blends
- ±0.2 % accuracy BFSL
- All-welded one-piece, hermetically sealed, stainless-steel construction
- Inconel® X-750 wetted parts for additional durability with abrasive or corrosive media
- Multiple electrical connections
- Optional one-wire (with IS approval) or two-wire (without IS approval) shunt calibration allows users the ability to validate the offset signal in the field, ensuring the sensor is actively plugged into the system
- RFI/EMI protected
- Intrinsically safe
- CE approved; CSA/ATEX